Friday, October 8, 2010

VISITING MY HOME TOWN - KUSHTIA [MY SCHOOL]



Shirajul Haque Muslim High School, Kushtia. I was student of this school only for two years. It was one of the best school in kushtia back then. There were lots of students, activities and fun all the time when I used to study there.

But I was so shocked to see my school this time. It’s just like a dead building standing as a witness of old days. I have heard not much students now days. Results became poor as well. Above all there is no good management. It’s really shame.


2 comments:

LOIDZ said...

I FELT A LITTLE SAD ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FORMER SCHOOL. OUR SCHOOL SERVED TO BE AS OUR SECOND HOME. THIS IS WHERE WE GET OUR KNOWLEDGE AND THE WISDOM. THIS IS ALSO WHERE WE GAIN OUR FRIENDS... IF EDUCATION COST MUCH AND BCOME A BURDEN TO PARENTS, SCHOOLS ARE DYING LITTLE BY LITTLE... REALLY SO SAD.

SHAKIL HUQ said...

i totaly agree with you loida.
and it's really sad.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails