Friday, October 8, 2010

VISITING MY HOME TOWN - KUSHTIA [COUNTRY LIFE]

A Farmer -  Returning Home
Village Road


 Country Life
 Cleaning Jute Tree
 A Bridge, Made By Bamboo

A House (Tong House) For Watchman.
Who Watch Fishes Of The Lake.
 Processing Jute By Hand

 Country Life

 Beautiful Country Side
 Hand Made Vehicle For Goods
Collecting Lotus From The Pond
Hey you……

Girl Collecting Spinach For Feeding Her Family
Matchbox Labels


River Crossing
Washing Cloths
Back Home After Finished Shower

Lady Cooking

Fishing
A Family...
All photos were taken in my home town kushtia.



3 comments:

LOIDZ said...

HELLO SHAKIL. WOW, HOW BEAUTIFUL ARE THESE PICTURES. U R REALLY A GREAT PHOTOGRAPHER. WITH THESE PICTURES, IT REMINDS ME OF THOSE DAYS I HAD A VACATION IN THE HOME TOWN OF MY MOM IN PAMPANGA. I HAD EXPERIENCED HOW TO WAKE UP SO EARLY TO MEET THE MORNING SUN. I HAD MY LOVELY DAYS WITH MY COUSINS WALKING IN THE RICE FIELD. I WATCHED THEM HOW TO CATCH RICE-FIELD FROGS. MY AUNTIE COOKED THE RICE-FIELD FROGS AND THEY TASTE LIKE CHICKEN... AHHHH... THOSE WERE THE DAYS THAT I THOUGHT WOULD NEVER END. SO CALM, SO PEACEFUL. ALL WE HAVE WERE FUN AND LAUGHTER... LOID

SHAKIL HUQ said...

Thank you very much Loida. We have many provinces here and ever province has a different culture. They have different accent, festival and food as well. Tomorrow I am going to Rajshai. And big city of Bangladesh. Its take three hours by train from my home town kushtia. Hope to share some more photos with you guys. I’ll return to Dhaka on 2dn November.

LOIDZ said...

ANOTHER VACATION, SHAKIL? U LOVE TRAVEL HUH!!! WELL, IT'S ALWAYS NICE TO TRAVEL AND VISIT OTHER PLACES. WHEN I WAS STILL IN MY COLLEGE DAYS AND STILL SINGLE, I ALSO LOVE TO VISIT OTHER PLACES. SO, IF A FRIEND INVITE TO ATTEND THEIR TOWN FIESTA, I SAY "YES" RIGHT AWAY. HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES, I HAD VISITED 85% OF LUZON. BUT NEVER BEEN TO THE SOUTH.

SEE U SOON, SHAKIL. I WILL WAIT FOR ANOTHER NEW SETS OF WONDERFUL PICTURES FROM U. TAKE CARE.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails