Sunday, August 22, 2010

MY NEW HOBBY


Hi friends!!
It’s just my very new hobby, collecting empty toothpaste packets. Any size, any brand and from any country. I am very happy because, already my friends has start sending me. And Steven was first among them. Who sent me two packets from Thailand.
So my dear friends, from now please do not throw away your empty toothpaste packet. I’ll very much appreciate that, if you kindly send me your empty toothpaste packets. It will help me to increase my collection.

Thank you,




6 comments:

LOIDZ said...

HELLO SHAKIL,
IT'S NICE TO KNOW U GOT ANOTHER INTERESTING HOBBY. AND THIS IS A UNIQUE ONE, AND I THINK THE FIRST I EVER HEARD, COLLECTION OF EMPTY TOOTH PASTE PACKETS. OK SHAKIL, FROM NOW ON, I WILL KEEP MY EMPTY TOOTH PASTE PACKETS AND WILL SEND THEM TO U, SOON... IF IT IS A BRIGHT IDEA, IT MUST BE FROM SHAKIL...

GOD BLESS U MY BEST FRIEND. I WISH U ALL THE BEST ANF ALL THE LUCK.

LOIDZ

LOIDZ said...

HELLO AGAIN SHAKIL, I HAD NOTICED, U CHANGED YOUR BACKGROUND. I LIKE IT.
IT IS VERY NICE AND WITH A TOUCH OF CLASSIC. U GOT SO MANY BRIGHT IDEAS PLUS A GOOD TASTE IN EVERYTHING EQUALS FANTASTIC SHAKIL...HI HI HI HI

LOIDZ

SHAKIL HUQ said...

Hi loida,
You are always great my friend and always support me lot. Thank you in advance. Hope I can add Filipino toothpaste packet in my collection soon.
I am also glad you liked the back ground.
I think it was your idea changing the back ground :-)

LOIDZ said...

WOWWW, AND U STILL REMEMBER WHAT I TOLD U BEFORE, TO CHANGE YOUR BACKGROUND ONCE IN A WHILE. CHANGING BACKGROUND ONCE IN A WHILE BREAKS THE MONOTONY. U CAN COMPARE IT TO A HOUSE. CHANGING OUR CURTAIN
ONCE A MONTH CREATES A NEW LOOK TO OUR HOUSE.

OK, THIS IS ALL FOR NOW.

LOIDZ

SHAKIL HUQ said...

This blog is dedicated to my friends. So anything for my friends.
Hugs

Restu Ismoyo Aji said...

Wow, this is unique. So, what do we call a hobby collecting toothpaste packs?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails