Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A BIG STAR


This is my uncle Zinna Huq. An artist and a great person. Basically he is a writer, producer and director of stage drama. He is winner of many awards but all his life he spends in Kushtia. Our home town. He never likes big city and crowded. He likes to live around nature and birds. He’s got blood cancer. He knows that his life getting shorter.
I went to visit him last week. He was so cool as if nothing happened. My uncle gave me some matchboxes and some lighters. He likes whatever I do. He’s writing a drama. Probably it will be the last drama. I don’t know. I am waiting for a miracle. Because if anything happen I’ll miss him very much.
The world still needs people like him.
He is a big star!

3 comments:

Abhishek said...

shakil da, tomar uncle khub taratari bhalo hoe uthuk... thakurer kache ei prarthona kori.....

SHAKIL HUQ said...

thx letu..
very kind of you.

LOID said...

HELLO SHAKIL, TNX FOR POSTING A BLOG ABOUT UR DEAREST UNCLE. IT IS EVEN NICE THAT U POST ALSO HIS PICTURE.

GREAT PEOPLE WHO WERE LOVED BY SO MANY, EVEN WHEN THEY DIED, THEY REMAIN ALIVE. BCOZ WE ALWAYS REMEMBER THEM, AND WE REMEMBER THE GOOD THINGS THAT THEY HAD DONE WHEN THEY WERE STILL HERE ON EARTH. ONLY THE PHYSICAL BODY THAT'S GONE, BUT
NOT THEIR MEMORIES AND THEIR WORKS.

I GIVE SALUTE TO UR UNCLE, FOR BEING STRONG AND DEDICATED PERSON TO HIS WORKS. THE WORLD NEEDS GREAT PEOPLE LIKE UR UNCLE.

SENDING MY WARM HUGS TO UR UNCLE, SHAKIL....GOD BLESS HIM AND GOD BLESS U, TOO.

JUST ME,
LOID

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails