Sunday, April 11, 2010

ONE AND ONLY LOIDA :-/)

Here is LOIDA the great! My beautiful friend from the Philippines. Loida not only my friend she is my well wisher as well. She supports me all the time even though we far away. She always proves that distance is not a matter for friendship. Loida is very funny (queen of jokes), friendly and helpful. That is why she is heart of all friends.

Thank you very much for the matchboxes Loida. They are great, fantastic!

I liked them very much. You just added some Filipino spices in my collection.

Thank you one more time Loida for your great contribution. Beside our friendship I’ll be especially grateful to you.

Hugs.


2 comments:

L O I D said...

HELLO SHAKIL. WOWWWWWWWWW, AT LAST
I SAW MY NAME HERE. I AM NOW A PART
OF THIS WONDERFUL AND GREAT ONLINE MUSEUM... HI HI HI HI HI.

I THOUGHT MY NAME WILL REMAIN IN THE
COMMENT SECTION. NOW I SEE MY NAME
WENT UP IN A HIGHER LEVEL. I AM NOW
ONE OF THE CONTRIBUTORS HERE.

THANKS SO MUCH SHAKIL FOR UR VERY
NICE WORDS. U TOUCHED MY HEART.

IN GOOD TIMES AND BAD TIMES, I
WILL BE ON YOUR SIDE.
FRIENDS FOREVER. FRIENDS IN HEART.
FRIENDS FOR A LIFETIME.

GOD BLESS U MORE THAN ENOUGH.

L O I D........

Shakil Huq said...

Hi Loida,
You are a good friend. You are always part of my site. But very soon I am going to make a contributors name list in my matchbox collection section. This list will be there permanently. Your name will be there as well.

Thank you for your all time support. That means lot to me.
Cheers.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails