Saturday, March 13, 2010

D PAVEMENT

D pavements a new Thai & Chinese restaurant opens on last December 2009 in Dhaka.
It’s just near by my residence. We went to try their food for the very first time. It was a great disappointment as I am a food lover and a critic.
I worked in food industry for eight years in England. I met many great chefs around the world and Thai & Chinese are my favorite food. My dad used to take us to various Chinese restaurants in Dhaka when I was kid.My dad also was a food lover. That time the food was just delicious with proper flavor and unique.
I can remember most of the restaurants were run by Thai and Chinese people, and chefs as well. But we can’t see them any more.
They recommended us the steamboat soup. It was just disgusting, Nasty creamy. The mixed fried rice was sticky. On the other hand they were very expensive!! There is no art and style in the cooking. It’s just like some dishes with garnish on the table.
I never wish to go there again but I feel sad we are losing the real taste of food.
STEAM BOAT SOUP
MIXED FRIED RICE
FRIED CHICKEN
SWEET & SOUR CHICKEN
CHICKEN SIZZLING
MY PLATE

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails