Saturday, November 28, 2009

SNOW AND ME...
























































 Finally we have the winter in Dhaka now. 


Last year this time I was in Kent in England.. I used to live in a small village called Hampstead. Just a simple village. Nothing special. There was only one shop and a pub. Little far there was a shopping mall as well. That's it. But mostly I remember gorleston on sea in Great Yarmouth, Norfolk and Wood bridge in Suffolk. Gorleston is my all time favourite. I used to live near the beach. It was really really cold. And Wood bridge for the lovely people, landscape gardens and houses.


I love winter. I love snow. I wish we have snow in Bangladesh! don't know when I'll go to England again. Eight years, its a long time. Lots of memories.
I really miss England!




1 comment:

vivian said...

Nice Photos no doubt

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails